Age is typically used to determine health insurance prices rather than existing medical conditions. By purchasing a floater policy, you will receive greater coverage for the same price, and the risk will be shared between two people. Select a family floater plan and a high insured amount. Plans are now offered for an insured amount of up to Rs 1 crore at very affordable prices. Before you purchase, kindly inform the insurance provider of your medical conditions.
Pre-existing condition coverage in a health insurance policy is a great way to safeguard the health and welfare of your family. If you have a comprehensive health insurance plan, you can rest easy knowing that your family is covered for medical costs related to pre-existing conditions.*
Health Insurance Policy Benefits
Make sure that the Mediclaim insurance policy you choose covers pre-existing conditions. Diabetes, asthma, hypertension, heart disease, and other chronic illnesses can fall under this category. Selecting a plan that covers these conditions and any treatments needed to manage them is essential.*
- Provides Financial Protection Against Medical Expenses: Health insurance policies offer financial protection against medical costs incurred due to an accident, illness, or hospitalisation.*
- Access to Quality Healthcare: Medical insurance policies give people access to high-quality healthcare services and treatments.*
- Prescription Drug Coverage: Prescription drug coverage is a common feature of health insurance plans.*
- Tax Benefits: Health insurance policies can be deducted from taxable income, which provides tax advantages. **
- Pre-Existing Condition Coverage: Pre-existing condition coverage is a common feature of medical insurance plans.*
- Coverage for Family Members: Health insurance plans offer coverage for family members, which makes them an excellent choice for families.*
- Peace of Mind: Health insurance gives you peace of mind because it guarantees that your medical expenses will be covered in an emergency.
The price of the premiums for the insurance policy you’re considering is another critical factor. While some plans may charge a higher premium, they offer better pre-existing condition coverage. The cost of your co-pays and other out-of-pocket expenses incurred by your policy should also be considered.*
Choosing a Health Insurance Policy
It can be challenging to choose a health insurance plan for a family. Finding the right policy for you and your family can be difficult with so many different methods and options available. When selecting a medical insurance policy, it is imperative to consider elements like coverage and cost.
The following advice will help you choose the ideal health insurance plan for your family and yourself:
Consider Your Options: The first step in obtaining personal health insurance that covers pre-existing conditions is to decide what kind of coverage you require. Investigate concessions for pre-existing disease coverage by numerous health insurance companies. Ask about any concession or exclusive programs that might be available to you.*
Purchase What You Want: It’s time to buy once you’ve found the ideal plan. Before making a decision, carefully review all the documents.
*Standard T&C Apply.
** Tax benefits are subject to change in prevalent tax laws.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.